exe file? for Print Shop 22 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

Vel -> exe file? for Print Shop 22 (10/11/2010 5:28:42 PM)

I have Print Shop 22. I am looking for an exe??? file for it. I got a Logitech keyboard that has enhanced keys available to quickly open programs but I can't find a file extension to apply to the key. I realize exe is probably not the correct name but I checked out the Print shop 10 and it appears to have one.
Could anyone have time to help with this?
Thanks.
Vel

Brandy redux -> RE: exe file? for Print Shop 22 (10/11/2010 5:39:05 PM)

Hi Vel,

The *.exe file which starts Print Shop 22 is PMW.exe.

That PMW. exe file is normally installed in the following folders:

On 32-bit Operating Systems:

C:\Program Files\The Print Shop 22

On 64-bit Operating Systems

C:\Program Files (x86)\The Print Shop 22

However, if you did not install Print Shop 22 into the default install folder, you will have to find the folder where Print Shop 22 is installed, then look for the PMW.exe file.

Vel -> RE: exe file? for Print Shop 22 (10/11/2010 5:55:47 PM)

Brandy,
Well I think I put it in the default folder. I went there and see all kinds of file items that say PMW but not exe. Evidently I am looking in the wrong place. Everything I save in PS goes to my Documents by default - which they normally should go into my projects? Would that cause me not to see the file maybe?
I appreciate your help with my minor problems.

Vel

Brandy redux -> RE: exe file? for Print Shop 22 (10/11/2010 6:04:01 PM)

No Vel,

You are not looking in the wrong place. Your computer is just set to the default setting to "Hide extensions for known file types".

So, this is what you'll have to do to fix that:

1. Open Windows Explorer.

2. Click on 'Tools' in the menu bar, then select 'Folder Options' in the menu that drops down.

3. When the Folder Options window opens, click on the 'View' tab.

4. On the View tab, scroll down to 'Hide extensions for known file types', then click in the box next to that item - to remove the checkmark.

5. And, while you are at it, you might as well click in the circle next to 'Show hidden files, folders, and drives' - to place a mark in that circle, and to allow you to view all files, folders, and drives on your computer.

6. Review the other options on the View tab to see if there are any changes you would like to make.

7. Click on 'Apply', then click on 'OK'.

Vel -> RE: exe file? for Print Shop 22 (10/11/2010 6:25:02 PM)

Brandy,
Found the file. Everything works great.
Thanks again.

Vel

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4