Math Advantage 2010: how do I display the EULA without uninstalling and reinstalling? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Education Software] >> [Advantage Series] >> Math Advantage

JB1 -> Math Advantage 2010: how do I display the EULA without uninstalling and reinstalling? (10/16/2010 8:10:04 AM)

Hello everyone,

How do I display the EULA without uninstalling and reinstalling? I want to find out if it is permissible to install this program on two computers, a desktop and a laptop, so that it will be available both on the home computer mainly used for schoolwork and while traveling.

Thank you,

JB.

Brandy redux -> RE: Math Advantage 2010: how do I display the EULA without uninstalling and reinstalling? (10/16/2010 12:23:47 PM)

Hi JB1,

On some Operating Systems, the EULA is automatically displayed as soon as the disc is inserted into the drive. On other Operating Systems, the only way to view the EULA is to open the EULA.rtf file in this folder

G:\Advantage Components\Resources

Basically, the EULA does not prohibit installing the program on more than one computer. What the EULA says is this:

"the Software may be used only on a single computer owned, leased, or otherwise controlled by you; or in the event of inoperability of that computer, on a backup computer selected by you. Unless otherwise stipulated in the ESD Agreement, neither concurrent use on two or more computers nor use on a local area network or other network is permitted."

So, what that means is that, as long as you are the only user, you cannot use the program on more than one computer at the same time.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
6.347656E-02