Is PS 23.1 able to open PS 6 project files? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

bronij -> Is PS 23.1 able to open PS 6 project files? (11/7/2010 8:39:49 AM)

My old computer crashed and my new one has Windows 7. We have literally hundreds of projects we created in PS deluxe ver 6 (1998) and older. Is ver PS 23.1 able to access projects that old or will it only go back a few versions>

I am also a bit confused between PrintShop ver 23 and PrintShop deluxe23.1 Both are Windows 7 compatable but one is $10 and the other is $40. Is the non-deluxe just a scaled back version? Can it still access the older projects? Thanks for any insight...

Brandy redux -> RE: Is PS 23.1 able to open PS 6 project files? (11/7/2010 10:48:42 AM)

Hi bronij,

Please click on the link below

PS 6: Opening PS 6 projects in PS 20, 21, 22, 23

to view a pinned item which explains that only Print Shop 20 can open all Print Shop 6 projects. However, since you said that you have literally hundreds of projects which were created in PS deluxe ver 6 (1998) and older, you will definitely want to note that it is not known for certain at this time whether or not projects created with PS ver 5 or older can be opened in any current version of Print Shop. So, if it is at all possible for you to do so, I would advise you to open all projects created with PS ver 5 or older in PS 6. Then, when you save those projects as ver 6 files, you should be able to open them in PS 20, which can be purchased here

amazon.com

Then, when you are ready to install Print Shop 20 on Windows 7, you will want to click on this link

PS 20: Installing Print Shop 20 on Windows 7

to check out what is currently known about installing and running Print Shop 20 on Windows 7.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4