Sorting Year view by Time (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

mainsupt -> Sorting Year view by Time (11/10/2010 12:33:44 PM)

I have a calendar with events that occur every month. There are usually three events that occur on the same day but at different times. I am using the yearly calender and the times are upside down. In other words the last event is shown first and the earliest event is shown last (this is on the days of the events). How can I sort the calender to show the earliest first.

I believe I have version 12 but that information does not show when I click on About Calendar Creator.

Thanks for your help

Brandy redux -> RE: Sorting Year view by Time (11/10/2010 12:43:09 PM)

Hi mainsupt,

It is not possible to sort events by time in Yearly calendars. In Yearly calendars all events are sorted alphabetically.

mainsupt -> RE: Sorting Year view by Time (11/10/2010 12:57:40 PM)

Thanks Brandy, do you have a suggestion that would help me solve the problem? Can I send you the calendar?

Thanks again,
Tom

Brandy redux -> RE: Sorting Year view by Time (11/10/2010 1:10:53 PM)

Hi mainsupt,

Since I have determined that ALL Calendar Creator yearly calendars are designed to sort events alphabetically only, it would do no good for you to send me your calendar.

The only suggestion I could make that *might* help you solve the problem would be for you to set up each event with an alphabetic identifier according to time.

For example:

12:01 a.m. B: Appointment with Doctor

12:35 a.m. C: Appointment with Dentist

In the samples above, without the alphabetic idenitifier, the Appointment with the Dentist would be displayed first. But, with the Alphabetic identifier, the Appointment with the Dentist would be displayed second.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4