How to make a To-Do List? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

broglex -> How to make a To-Do List? (11/14/2010 1:03:00 PM)

I was hoping someone could tell me a step by step guide on how to make a To-Do list on a calendar or link me to somewhere that would tell me how? I looked through the Help of the program but that didn't seem to help much. Thanks much if you can help.

Brandy redux -> RE: How to make a To-Do List? (11/14/2010 2:19:03 PM)

Hi broglex,

Calendar Creator is not specifically designed for creating a To-Do list. Instead, Calendar Creator was originally designed to provide a place to enter events such as Birthdays, Anniversaries, appointments and other scheduled events - either repeating or non-repeating - to act as reminders only.

However, Calendar Creator is specifically designed for creating a Task list - which will, hopefully, be sufficient for your needs, and for which there are several very useful articles in Calendar Creator Help.

The quickest way to get started with a Task list would be to click on 'Create a New Calendar' on the left side of the first Calendar Creator window which opens, click on 'Start with a Basic Calendar' in the 'Getting Started' section of the same window, then click on 'Finish'.

The Basic Calendar which opens on the workspace will be set to the 'Month with Tasks' view - with a Task list positioned in the upper right hand corner of the window.

The Task list will provide the following columns:

* Done
* Priority
* Description
* Due Date

To enter any data into any of those columns, all you should have to do is to double-click in one of the cells.

To add a Task list to any calendar, click on 'Add' in the menubar, then select 'Task List Object' in the menu that drops down. Then, click and drag to size and position the Task list on the workspace.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.464844E-02