Same photos from year to year (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

weese237 -> Same photos from year to year (12/13/2010 3:20:40 PM)

Hello,

Is there a quick way to use the same pictures and layout that I had in 2007 for example, in 2011? Every year I would start a new calendar and save it as 2007, 2008, 2009 etc. I want to go back and use the same layout and pictures as I did in 2007 as that seemed to be the most popular. So when I bring up the 2007 calendar, there is of course nothing pictured in the following years.

I am using CC v12 deluxe.

Thanks so much,

Louise

Brandy redux -> RE: Same photos from year to year (12/13/2010 4:07:47 PM)

Hi Louise,

The easiest way to use the same pictures and layout from one year to the next is to either 1) use the same calendar file from one year to the next or 2) save the calendar with a new name each year.

If the pictures in your 2007 calendar are one of the Themes that are offered in either 'Choose a Ready-Made Calendar' or 'Create a Calendar using the Calendar Wizard', those Themes are set to repeat until 2020. So, as long as you continue to use the same calendar file or rename the calendar from year to year, the photos will automatically be repeated from year to year.

If you selected the photos for your calendar from the Art Gallery, you will need to change the Repeat Rule for those images by doing this:

1. Double click on a photo.

2. When the Layout Object Properties window opens, change the the 'Repeat Rule' to 'Every Year'.

3. Change the 'Repeat Until' date to a year in the far distant future.

4. Click on OK to return to the calendar.

5. It is very important to keep in mind that this last step is the most important step of all.

Instead of starting a new calendar every year, you will need to either use the same calendar file from year to year or save the calendar with a different name every year.

weese237 -> RE: Same photos from year to year (12/13/2010 6:46:02 PM)

Thank you so much! That should save me a lot of time!

Much appreciated.
Louise

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4