Omitting a day from a Day View (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

davebless -> Omitting a day from a Day View (12/19/2010 4:33:51 PM)

I'm trying to create a "day" type calendar for use as a reservation book in our restaurant. Since we're not open on Sundays, I'd like to omit Sundays from printing. Short of printing Monday through Saturday for every week of the year, is there any way to do this? I'm using Calendar Creator v12.

Brandy redux -> RE: Omitting a day from a Day View (12/19/2010 4:55:48 PM)

Hi davebless,

If your goal is to print a 'Day' view calendar - with one day being printed on each sheet of paper and each day broken down into 15 minute increments - the only way to prevent Sunday from printing would be to control the print job through the printer.

One way would be to send just 6 days to the printer for each print job.

However, if the printer you are using will allow you to display a Print Preview before printing AND will allow you to 'Remove a Page' from printing (found in 'Print Options' for Epson printers), you could send as many as 30 or more days to the printer for each print job, in this manner:

1. Set the printer to display the Print Preview before the print job is printed.

2. Send the print job to the printer.

3. When the Print Preview is displayed, cycle through the pages (by pressing the right arrow button) until you reach a Sunday page.

4. Select the option that will cause the printer to remove that page from printing.

5. Repeat the process until all Sundays have been removed.

6. Click on 'Print'.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4