Margin line appears in final printing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

monahp -> Margin line appears in final printing (1/4/2011 2:21:31 PM)

How do I get rid of a black margin line that appears only in "Print Preview" and on the final printed page. I have unchecked boxes for cut/fold lines to appear when printing, but I have been unable to eliminate that line. It doesn't appear on the screen where I work on the page. This was not a problem in CC7. Disappointed and frustrated. Help.

Brandy redux -> RE: Margin line appears in final printing (1/4/2011 4:06:51 PM)

Hi monahp,

Calendar Creator margin lines are never displayed either in "Print Preview" or on the final printed page. So, what you are seeing must be a border.

To remove that border, right click on the outside edge of the white workspace, then select 'Properties' in the menu that drops down.

When the 'Layout Object Properties' window opens, look in the 'Borders' section.

I suspect that you will see that the 'Style' box under the word 'Outside' is displaying a black line. To remove that black line, click on the down arrow next to that box, scroll to the top of the list, then select "None".

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4