Changing color of Date on entire month (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

wn2011 -> Changing color of Date on entire month (1/21/2011 9:39:20 AM)

Calendar Creator Deluxe v12.1- I tried to make a flower calendar and the day number fades into the picture background. I could change the color in each individual cell but could not make a change and have it work on the entire page. Is there some way to accomplish this? Will the color change stay in subsequent months?
Thank you, Nancy

Brandy redux -> RE: Changing color of Date on entire month (1/21/2011 11:04:48 AM)

Hi Nancy,

To change the color of the day numbers for all of the day cells on the calendar, you would do this:

1. Right click on a blank day cell, then select 'Properties' when the menu drops down.

2. Click on the down arrow next to the 'Set Properties of:' box, then select 'Cell' in the menu that drops down.

3. Click on the 'Color' box at the top right corner of the window, then select the desired color when the 'Color' window opens.

4. Click on OK twice to return to the calendar.

Yes, the color change with stay in subsequent months.

wn2011 -> RE: Changing color of Date on entire month (1/21/2011 4:02:55 PM)

Brandy,
Thank you for your quick reply. It worked like a charm and we are very pleased with this software!
Nancy

Brandy redux -> RE: Changing color of Date on entire month (1/21/2011 4:47:08 PM)

You Are Very Welcome Nancy,

I am always more than happy to help you with any problems you experience with any Broderbund or Encore software.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4