Softkey version of Calendar Creator Plus (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

aomalley -> Softkey version of Calendar Creator Plus (1/21/2011 12:06:17 PM)

Recently I installed by mistake a 1999 version of Calendar Creator when it was with Softkey. The program does not show up on Add/Delete software in the Control Panel. Do you have special uninstall software? There is no uninstall anywhere with the icon on Programs either. Can you help?

Brandy redux -> RE: Softkey version of Calendar Creator Plus (1/21/2011 12:26:56 PM)

Hi aomalley,

There are several important points which must always be kept in mind about any Softkey version of Calendar Creator.

1. I am able to help users with the Softkey versions of Calendar Creator - because I had been using those versions long before they were purchased by Riverdeep/Broderbund. However, Broderbund does not provide support for Softkey products.

2. The Softkey version of Calendar Creator does not show up in Add or Remove software because the Softkey version of Calendar Creator was originally designed in MS-DOS. MS-DOS software never shows us in Add or Remove software.

3. Since the Softkey versions of Calendar Creator are programmed in a completely different manner than the Broderbund versions of Calendar Creator, both versions can be successfully installed on the same computer at the same time. So, if you would like to continue using both programs, there is no need to uninstall the Softkey version of Calendar Creator.

The Softkey version of Calendar Creator must be uninstalled manually. If you installed your Softkey version of Calendar Creator in the default install location, all you should have to do is to find and then delete this folder

C:\Windows\CCWIN

If you did not install your Sofkey version of Calendar Creator in the default install location, you will need to search your hard drive for the CCWIN folder, then manually delete that folder.

If you did not install your Softkey version of Calendar Creator in the CCWIN folder, you will have to try to remember which folder you chose when you installed that Softkey version, then find and delete that folder.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4