can't find an envelope template (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 2.0

barberjoan -> can't find an envelope template (1/22/2011 10:33:52 AM)

I recently purchased Print Shop 2.0 deluxe and can't find an envelope template. Could anyone navigate me to the function in the program? thanks

Brandy redux -> RE: can't find an envelope template (1/22/2011 11:35:24 AM)

Hi barberjoan,

Since you are not seeing the envelope function, my guess would be that you are using the standard version of Print Shop 2.0. And, if that is the case, I am very sorry to have to tell you that the standard version of Print Shop 2.0 does not offer an envelope function.

And, I am also very sorry to have to tell you that the standard version of Print Shop 2.0 also does not offer the New/Edit... option - which would allow you to customize a full page project to convert it to an envelope size.

If you purchased Print Shop 2.0 from a retail store within the last 90 days or from broderbund.com within the last 30 days, you are eligible for a refund, even after the software has been opened and installed.

Please click on the link below

http://support.encore.com/customerservice/refunds.aspx

to view the Refund policy.

ellengard -> RE: can't find an envelope template (1/22/2011 12:49:05 PM)

If you need to print some envelopes right now, just start a new landscape sign project. Add text and print onto scrap paper which has been cut into the size of your envelope. Note where the text ends up and reposition your text box accordingly.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4