Use Military/24-hour Time (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

mslindsay -> Use Military/24-hour Time (1/28/2011 1:31:00 AM)

My installed version of Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe displays time with a 12-hour clock and 'AM' or 'PM'. Is there any way to change the display to a 24-hour clock without the 'AM' and 'PM'? My previous Calendar Creator (Version 2, I think) allowed switching between 12- and 24-hour displays. Thank for any insight.

Brandy redux -> RE: Use Military/24-hour Time (1/28/2011 2:09:20 AM)

Hi Storey,

Your previous version of Calendar Creator must have been older than Calendar Creator Plus for Windows Version 2.0 - because my Calendar Creator Plus for Windows version 2.0 and my Calendar Creator 12 Deluxe all work in the same manner as regards the 12- and 24-hour displays.

In order to select a 24-hour clock in Calendar Creator, you must go to Control Panel, select Regional Settings, then set your entire computer to a 24-hour clock.

mslindsay -> RE: Use Military/24-hour Time (1/28/2011 3:22:16 AM)

Well, that certainly was simple. It's a shame the technical support group for Calendar Creator couldn't have told me that. Thank you, again, Brandy.

Brandy redux -> RE: Use Military/24-hour Time (1/28/2011 11:46:43 AM)

Hi Storey,

Technical Support did not tell you that because your problem was a functionality ('how-to' or 'how does it work') problem. And, as can be seen here

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=24071&mpage=1&key=%E5%B8%87

Functionality Support ('how-to' or 'how does it work') is provided only on these Encore forums.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4