Can 2 or more projects be opened simultaneously? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2.0 & 2011 >> PM 2/PM 2011 General Functionality

Tunapiana -> Can 2 or more projects be opened simultaneously? (2/6/2011 10:30:45 AM)

Is it possible? I need to be able to copy and paste items from one project into another but Printmaster 2011 for Mac will not let me. it makes me save and/or close one project in order to open or start another. This seems really stupid but perhaps I'm missing something?

I even tried copying the items from one project and then closing it and opening another but when I try to Paste that which I just copied into a new or existing project the Paste command isn't even available. WTF?

Is there any way to do this?

Thanks in advance
Greg

Brandy redux -> RE: Can 2 or more projects be opened simultaneously? (2/6/2011 12:25:56 PM)

NO Greg,

It is not possible for 2 or more projects to be opened simultaneously in PrintMaster 2011 - either on a PC or on a MAC.

And, I can confirm that it is also not possible to Copy/Paste from one project to another - either on a PC or on a MAC.

And, it is also not possible to Copy from a PrintMaster 2011 project then Paste into any other program - such as into MSWord on a PC or into Pages on a Mac.

So, that would definitely indicate that PrintMaster 2011 handles the Copy/Paste process in a different manner than other programs.

Please do keep in mind that if you purchased PrintMaster 2011 from a retail store within the last 90 days or from broderbund.com within the last 30 days, you are eligible for a refund - even after the software is opened and installed.

Please click on the link below

http://support.encore.com/customerservice/refunds.aspx

to view the Refund policy.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.367188E-02