from pdf to jpeg (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

J Lynch -> from pdf to jpeg (2/7/2011 12:57:12 PM)

I do a lot of real estate flyers to post for my listings. IE: new listing, reduced, and open house flyers. I want to send to my contacts via email not as an attachment but have the flyer appear when the email is opened. Can't seem to get it as a jpeg from pdf. I operate on windows vista. Please help...

Brandy redux -> RE: from pdf to jpeg (2/7/2011 1:57:41 PM)

Hi J Lynch,

PDF files cannot be pasted into the body of an email.

JPG files can be pasted into the body of an email - but only if your email program allows the insertion of images. So, you will have to check your email program to see if it can be configured for insertion of images.

ellengard -> RE: from pdf to jpeg (2/7/2011 4:18:27 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: J Lynch
...Can't seem to get it as a jpeg from pdf.

Save (export) your Print Shop project as JPG (no wider than 600 pixels across if you want it to fit inside the email compose window).

If your problem is that you don't have a Print Shop project file, only a PDF, then you have to take a screen shot of the opened PDF and save the screen shot as JPG. I would use MS Paint to do this.

ellengard -> RE: from pdf to jpeg (2/7/2011 4:28:01 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: J Lynch
...I want to send to my contacts via email not as an attachment but have the flyer appear when the email is opened.

For a professional look, you probably need an email campaign program such as:
http://www.broderbund.com/p-129-email-campaigns.aspx

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.513672E-02