Trying to print 2 page planner style calendar (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

Crazy in Missouri -> Trying to print 2 page planner style calendar (2/9/2011 9:01:28 PM)

I am new to Calendar Creator, just purchased Deluxe v 12.1 today. I am very disappoiunted that I cannot find the commonly used 2-page month calendar for a planner- where half of calendar is on the right page and half is facing on the left page. The calendar that I get when I choose the 2 page option has 1 page of picture facing a second page of calendar. Please help me to figure out a way to make this.

Thanks for your help!
CJ[8|]

Brandy redux -> RE: Trying to print 2 page planner style calendar (2/9/2011 9:27:26 PM)

Hi CJ,

Instead of opening a 'Ready-Made Calendar' or using the 'Calendar Wizard', select 'Start with a Basic Calendar'.

Then, when the calendar opens on the workspace, click in the box next to 'Month with Tasks' in the bottom toolbar. When the menu drops down, select 'Month on 2 Pages'.

You will find that you will need to click and drag on the day cells on the right page - to adjust those day cells so that they will match the day cells on the left page. And, it would be best if you worked from the bottom up when you make those adjustments.

Unfortunately, however, you will be required to adjust each month individually. And, when you adjust one month, that will adjust all months. But, that will not line up all months. Instead, that will cause some months to be misaligned even more. So, it is best to design and print each month individually before you proceed to the next month.

This situation exists because, even though you said, "I cannot find the commonly used 2-page month calendar for a planner - where half of calendar is on the right page and half is facing on the left page," Calendar Creator was not specifically designed to create 2-page month calendars for a planner. Instead, Calendar Creator was originally designed to create 1) flip calendars for hanging on the wall, with a calendar on one page and a facing picture on the other page and 2) monthly, weekly and daily calendars which are printed on a single unfolded page. All other options in Calendar Creator are only alternative options.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4