PS 22 Pro Pub Deluxe blank page is wrong shape (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

AbbieJacq -> PS 22 Pro Pub Deluxe blank page is wrong shape (3/8/2011 9:45:43 PM)

Hello,

When I try to start a new project using a blank page, which should be about 8.5 x 11" in size, it shows instead a 4.5 x 9.5" work space that looks similar to a #10 envelope. It does this whether in tall or wide format. It does the same thing when trying other projects, such as Fax Cover. The only way to get the proper size work space is by selecting Scrapbook Pages and choosing 8.5 x 11 size.

Also, when I open one of my projects that was done originally on a blank page (8.5 x 11), it shows up as a vertical envelope size with al the artwork compressed.

The last project I worked on was in December and it was about the size of a business envelope. I don't remember if I started the project with a blank envelope or if I simply used a similarly sized area of a standard blank page.

Does anyone have an idea of whether I did something to effect this change, or if it's a software glitch?

Thanks so much!

ellengard -> RE: PS 22 Pro Pub Deluxe blank page is wrong shape (3/8/2011 10:09:32 PM)

Sounds like the default paper size was set to envelope. Change your printer preferences back to letter size. This is done in Windows, not Print Shop. i.e. via Control Panel (WinXP). Once you do that, all your projects will open in letter size.

AbbieJacq -> RE: PS 22 Pro Pub Deluxe blank page is wrong shape (3/8/2011 10:28:55 PM)

That did the trick - thank you very much!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4