12 x 12 pages (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Creating Keepsakes Scrapbook Designer] >> General Functionality

dm -> 12 x 12 pages (2/9/2005 1:55:26 PM)

hi all,
i'm a big fan of 12 x12 pages & the software claimed to have so many layouts--they have a ton, but very few for 12 x 12....does anyone know of a way to take the 8.5 x 11 layouts & stretch their margins to a 12 x 12????
also, on the welcome page of the software, the top has what looks like a purple ribbon running across it and the eyelet & brads on the side...i cannot find them anywhere in the art gallery, etc-can anyone point me in the right direction?

lindarobin -> RE: 12 x 12 pages (2/9/2005 11:14:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: dm
....does anyone know of a way to take the 8.5 x 11 layouts & stretch their margins to a 12 x 12????

If you like a particular ready-made 8.5x11 layout, select all elements and copy them to a blank 12x12 scrapbook project.

quote:

also, on the welcome page of the software, the top has what looks like a purple ribbon running across it and the eyelet & brads on the side...i cannot find them anywhere in the art gallery, etc-can anyone point me in the right direction?

It's in the Project Gallery. I had to spend about 3 hours just looking at every ready-made scrapbook project. When I found ones that I liked, I opened them and resaved them to My Projects for future easy access.

dm -> RE: 12 x 12 pages (2/24/2005 9:54:06 AM)

thank you so much-it was driving me bonkers!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4