How do I set a default font? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

killony -> How do I set a default font? (3/18/2011 8:32:52 AM)

I have CC Deluxe V.12. Is there a way to set (or change) the default font that will be used whenever I add a new calendar item?
Thank you.

Brandy redux -> RE: How do I set a default font? (3/18/2011 11:47:57 AM)

Hi killony,

Calendar Creator does not offer a default setting for font.

However, it is possible to set both the default font and font size for Categories - by doing this:

1. Click on 'Events' in the menu bar, then select 'Categories' in the menu that drops down.

2. When the Categories window opens, click on a 'Category' then click on 'Event Properties'.

3. When the Event Properties window opens, select the desired font and font size for that Category, then click on OK.

4. Repeat the process for all Categories. Any new event which is created will be formatted with the font and font size that you selected for the Category which you assign to that new event.

However, it is important to keep a couple of points in mind:

1. Any events that are already created might not automatically be switched to the selected font and font size. Instead, you might need to manually change the font and font size for those events.

2. If you use the Add | Text option to add text to your calendar, you will need to set the font and font size manually for each text box.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4