Changing order of banners (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

frankiesayrelaxxx -> Changing order of banners (3/29/2011 2:37:34 PM)

Is there is a way to move around banners to different positions on a calendar. For example, Sometimes I have a "banner" event that spans Monday through Friday. In that same week I have a "banner" event that spans only Monday through Wednesday. The short 3 day banner will position itself below the longer 5 day banner. It gets even worse if I, for example, have 5 events with varying time lengths during a one week period. It looks pretty sloppy. Is there anyway to override the automatic positioning?

Brandy redux -> RE: Changing order of banners (3/29/2011 4:27:16 PM)

Sorry but NO frankie,

There are no options in any version of Calendar Creator for overriding the automatic positioning of the banners. Following is what is currently known about the order of banners.

* The banner event with the earliest beginning date in the date range will automatically be positioned near the bottom of the cell regardless of when that banner event was added to the calendar.

* Ending dates in the date range do not affect the position of the banner event when that event is added to the calendar.

* If the beginning date of a banner event is the same as a banner event which was previously added to the calendar, the new banner event will be automatically positioned above all existing banner events with the same beginning date.

NOTE: If a banner event is edited after other events are added, the order of the events might be changed - with the edited banner being placed above all other banners.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4