Photo Paper Tray on HP PhotoSmart C6280 Printer (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 2.0

N0AJO -> Photo Paper Tray on HP PhotoSmart C6280 Printer (4/1/2011 6:19:49 AM)

Can't seem to select the Photo Paper Tray .... any help will be appreciated ... Thanks in advance ...Harley

Brandy redux -> RE: Photo Paper Tray on HP PhotoSmart C6280 Printer (4/1/2011 12:09:42 PM)

Hi NOAJO,

The Photo Paper Tray can be selected in Print Shop 2.0 only in the Printer's Preferences,

On my Epson Artisan 725 printer, for example, in order to select the Photo Paper Tray, I must do this:

1. Select 'Print' in the Print Shop 2.0 menubar, then select 'Print' in the menu that drops down.

2. When the 'Print' window opens, I click on the 'Preferences' button.

3. When the 'Printing Preferences' window opens, I click on the down arrow next to the Size box, then select one of the Photo Paper Tray options - i.e. 5 x 7 (Photo Tray), 4 x 6 (Photo Tray).

So, if your printer will not allow you to select the Photo Paper Tray in the normal manner, it might be a good idea for you to check your printer's documentation - most especially to make sure that it is, indeed, possible to select the Photo Paper Tray for the paper size on which you are trying to print.

If you don't find a solution in the documentation, it would be a very good idea go to your printer manufacturer's web site to download and install the most current driver for both your Operating System and the version of your Operating System (32-bit or 64-bit). If you don't know which version you are using, go to Control Panel, select System, then look for something which says either '32-bit Operating System' or '64-bit Operating System'. If you are using WinXP and you don't see any mention of either 32-bits or 64-bits, you are very likely using a 32-bit Operating System.

N0AJO -> RE: Photo Paper Tray on HP PhotoSmart C6280 Printer (4/2/2011 7:06:56 AM)

Thanks ... works fine ... Harley

Brandy redux -> RE: Photo Paper Tray on HP PhotoSmart C6280 Printer (4/2/2011 11:22:46 AM)

Wonderful News Harley,[;)]

And, Thank You Very Much for letting me know that my advice helped.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4