Line spacing gets corrupted when using linked text boxes (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 2.0

selamat -> Line spacing gets corrupted when using linked text boxes (9/16/2011 3:57:32 PM)

I have two problems with printshop 2.0. First I am trying to print a brochure but the top two lines on each page keep printing with less space between the lines (skrunched together) the the other line below. How do I solve this?

Also how do I print double sided on my Canon MG8120B printer without getting the second side to come out upside down and backwards?

Thank you,
Steve Krimml
P.S. I am using windows XP (64 bit) and office 10

ellengard -> RE: Line spacing gets corrupted when using linked text boxes (9/16/2011 5:50:31 PM)

Try saving your brochure as PDF. Print the PDF from Adobe Reader. If it still comes out upside down, you need to reconfigure your Canon settings for double-sided printing.

OR, turn off duplexing and feed the paper back in manually, turning it so upside down becomes right-side up.

ellengard -> RE: Line spacing gets corrupted when using linked text boxes (9/16/2011 5:56:32 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: selamat
...the top two lines on each page keep printing with less space between the lines (skrunched together) the the other line below. How do I solve this?

This could be caused by your printer's feeding mechanism (the roller that pulls the paper through) not operating correctly. Make sure the printer settings match the paper stock you are using. i.e. if using heavy stock, your printer setting must be set to heavy.

Print something else from another application. If lines are getting scrunched together in this test, your printer needs maintenance.

selamat -> RE: Line spacing gets corrupted when using linked text boxes (9/24/2011 1:10:21 PM)

Thank you Ellengard for your response,

The first part about printing is helpful. However in terms of the skrunched lines, it is not the printer because the skrunching appear on the brochure in Printshop in all modes including edit mode, text box mode, and print preview mode. Could it be because I have set the printing to flow, when copied, from one frame to the next??? Do you have any further suggestions?

Thanks,
Selamat

ellengard -> RE: Line spacing gets corrupted when using linked text boxes (9/24/2011 2:49:16 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: selamat
...I have set the printing to flow, when copied, from one frame to the next...

It appears there is a bug: Line spacing gets corrupted when using linked text boxes. [image]local://upfiles/9017/7541DD0B63B1420A9687DBD6BD0DAA5C.jpg[/image]
The only way I was able to "fix" the offending line was to use non-linking text boxes. I copied a section of text into a text box, then I copied the next section of text into a non-linked text box.[:'(]

I know. This totally defeats the purpose of having the ability of text flowing into multiple text boxes!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4