publish to web every time I update site? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS Web Pages

jodiannsb -> publish to web every time I update site? (2/15/2005 8:41:15 AM)

I have published my web page to the internet. How do I make changes. Do I have to delete the old file each time and publish to the web all over again? Also, are there any animations I can use with print shop for my website?

lindarobin -> RE: Website posting issue (2/15/2005 8:48:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jodiannsb

...How do I make changes. Do I have to delete the old file each time and publish to the web all over again?

If you can read the HTML and the change is minor (e.g. replacing one graphic with another of the same pixel dimensions or editing some text) you can simply edit the HTML for the affected page and upload the edited HTML file and the new graphic.

If you can't read HTML, you will have to open your PS *.web file, make your changes and publish it again. Upload ALL the files again or just the files you know actually changed. (HTML knowledge helps here.)

quote:

Also, are there any animations I can use with print shop for my website?

You can add most animated GIFs to a PS web project, not just the ones that came with the program. Some of the more elaborate, large size GIFs may not work when you "publish". Then you would have to insert the HTML manually.

Oh, do you mean copyright? I think all the animations that come with PS, you can use on your website.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4