editing text in a single month calendar (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 2.0

Rebecca -> editing text in a single month calendar (10/6/2011 7:36:32 AM)

I am used to Print Shop Deluxe Version 21. I just purchased and installed PSD 2.0 and am having much difficulty creating a single month calendar for my residents. I finally figured out the calendar but would like to edit the text the way I used to in version 21. I would like to be able to underline certain parts of the text and have certain text different colors.....is there a way to do this like I used to ?

ellengard -> RE: editing text in a single month calendar (10/6/2011 9:54:23 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rebecca
...having much difficulty creating a single month calendar... I would like to be able to underline certain parts of the text and have certain text different colors...

To create a single month calendar, open a new blank sign project (landscape), then click the calendar tab to bring up all the calendar options. Click the add month icon (with the green + sign). The left side bar now contains the options to customize the month, the days, and a few other things. Unfortunately, customizing days affects ALL the days. To workaround this, create a text box just for a particular cell and edit the text box contents.

However, underlining must be done with adding lines (click on shapes tab).

Brandy redux -> RE: editing text in a single month calendar (10/6/2011 10:33:59 AM)

I am able to underline text in a Print Shop 2.0 text box by simply clicking and dragging to highlight the text, then clicking on the Underline icon in the Font section of the Text tab.

ellengard -> RE: editing text in a single month calendar (10/6/2011 3:36:41 PM)

You can't format (underline, bold, italics) event text, but yes, you can format text in a text box.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.171875E-02