Copying Events from one Calendar Creator project to another (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import

seaview -> Copying Events from one Calendar Creator project to another (10/22/2011 3:00:41 PM)

I have purchased a new computer and want to import my CC12.1 events from the old computer to the new. I have loaded CC12.1 into the new unit and setup a new calendar.

Brandy redux -> RE: Copying Events from one Calendar Creator project to another (10/22/2011 3:07:02 PM)

Hi seaview,

Anytime you want to use the events from one Calendar Creator file in another Calendar Creator file, you would do this:

1. Select Import, then Events, in the File Menu.

2. When the Open window opens, click on the *.bcc file that you want to import into the new calendar.

3. Click on the Open button.

The selected Event list will be added to the Event list for the currently open Calendar Creator project.

However, since you said that the only thing you want to do is to import your CC12.1 events from the old computer to the new, there is no need to start a new calendar or import anything. All you need to do is to move all of your *.bcc files from the old computer to the new computer, then simply open those *.bcc files on the new computer.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4