How do you decrease the size of the event box? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

lori450 -> How do you decrease the size of the event box? (10/24/2011 7:07:52 PM)

I've tried boxing and banners, but I can't get more than 2-3 events on each day and there is plenty of extra room. There appear to be boxes, but I can not decrease their size to allow additional events on that day. Thanks!

Brandy redux -> RE: How do you decrease the size of the event box? (10/24/2011 7:21:48 PM)

Hi Lori,

Since the program always controls the size of the event box, it is not possible to manually change the size of the event box.

The only option which is available to you for tweaking the events boxes is to do this:

1. Right click on an empty day cell, then select 'Properties' in the menu that drops down.

2. When the 'Layout Object Properties' window opens, click on the 'Miscellaneous' tab.

3. On the 'Miscellaneous' tab, click in the box next to 'Fit Event Cell size to description'.

4. Click on 'OK' to return to the calendar workspace.

It is also possible to change options for overflow - which occurs when there are more events than can be easily fit into one day cell.

1. Click on 'File' in the menu bar, then select 'Preferences' in the menu that drops down.

2. When the 'Preferences' window opens, click on the 'Overflow' tab.

3. On the 'Overflow' tab, experiment with the options.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4