Print in color (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Printing Specific

8824ken -> Print in color (11/9/2011 3:57:25 PM)

I can't print my calendars in color, only prints in grayscale. I am running the most current update of Windows XP and my Canon i9100 printer is utilizing the most current printer driver. I have in the past been able to print Calendar Creator 12 in color. I haven't changed printers or the operator system since printing in color except to have installed security updates to the OS. I have used Print Wizard within the calendar program and made sure it was not set to print only in black and white. Any thought on how I can get Calendar Creator to print in color?
Ken

Brandy redux -> RE: Print in color (11/9/2011 4:10:15 PM)

Hi Ken,

There are only 4 times when Calendar Creator will print in grayscale:

1. When the 'Do you want to convert colors to black and white?' option is selected in the Calendar Creator Print Wizard.

2. When the 'Print in Black and White' option is selected on the Calendar Creator 'Print' screen.

3. When the printer's properties are set to print in grayscale.

4. When the printer's ink cartridges are running low.

So, since you said that you have already used Print Wizard within the calendar program and made sure it was not set to print only in black and white, if you have also made sure that there is no check mark next to the 'Print in Black and White' option on the 'Print' screen, that would have to mean that the problem is being caused by your printer.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4