Print back page of quarter fold card w/o Printmaster Logo (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2012

Cybax -> Print back page of quarter fold card w/o Printmaster Logo (12/3/2011 9:21:25 AM)

New to 2012 ver. but have used previous versions of PM. Making quarter fold cards & cannot seem to put my own image on the back?
Program defaults to white page with blue PM logo? Normally 4 pages for 1/4 fold, but can only select 3, due to PM's logo on back?

Any workarounds for this.

Thanks,

CybaX

Brandy redux -> RE: Print back page of quarter fold card w/o Printmaster Logo (12/3/2011 11:57:00 AM)

Hi Cybax,

I suspect that you are seeing the white page with blue PM logo when you select 'View' in the menubar, select 'View Project' in the menu that drops down, then click on 'OK' while 'Greeting Card' is selected. If you will simply print the card, the card will not print with the blue PM logo on the back page.

To see an accurate portrayal of the way the card will print, and to avoid the problem, please do this:

1. Select 'View' in the menubar

2. Select 'View Project' in the menu that drops down

3. Click in the circle next to 'Page-by-page (High Res)'

4. Click on 'OK'

Cybax -> RE: Print back page of quarter fold card w/o Printmaster Logo (12/3/2011 1:20:42 PM)

Thank You Brandy,

It indeed worked the way you described.

LOL, seems odd that you cannot view a complete greeting card, by selecting 'Greeting Card' in 'View Project'.

Didn't want to waste ink/paper till I knew for sure.

Thanks Again,

Cybax

Brandy redux -> RE: Print back page of quarter fold card w/o Printmaster Logo (12/3/2011 2:00:07 PM)

quote:

seems odd that you cannot view a complete greeting card, by selecting 'Greeting Card' in 'View Project'.

Hi Cybax,

That problem is being caused by a bug in the program.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4