I Need to Find Help For FORMTOOL Version7 by Encore (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

Frustrated 1 -> I Need to Find Help For FORMTOOL Version7 by Encore (1/13/2012 10:50:52 AM)

I bought FORMTOOL VERSION 7 by Encore yesterday. I see it listed under your Encore's list of products but there is nothing in the forums for help and of course, you cannot reach anyone for help. So here I am joining my first forum ever to try to get some help. They say there are 800 professionally designed business templates on the CD but I nor my friends can find them. Can anyone please help? Frustrated 1

Brandy redux -> RE: I Need to Find Help For FORMTOOL Version7 by Encore (1/13/2012 12:24:15 PM)

Hi Frustrated 1,

There is no Encore forum dedicated to FormTool because support for FormTool is not provided by Encore Technical Support.

Support for FormTool 7 is provided by FORMTOOL here http://formtool.com/support.aspx

However, I can confirm that the 800 templates were installed in the following folder on my 64-bit Windows 7 computer:

C:\Program Files (x86)\FormTool 7\Forms

And, the templates were installed in the following folders

* Accounting Pack
* Construction Pack
* Forms Comp
* Human Resources 1 Pack
* Human Resources 2 Pack
* Miscellaneous Pack
* Personal Organizer Pack
* Production Management Pack
* Real-Estate Pack
* Sales Pack
* SellBook Example
* Small Business Pack

To open one of those templates, do this:

1. Click on 'File' in the menu bar, then select 'Open' in the menu that drops down

2. Navigate to one of the subfolders of the C:\Program Files (x86)\FormTool 7\Forms folder

3. Click on an *.ftf, *.ft2, *.ftw or *.tft file

4. Click on the 'Open' button.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4