Old CC vs CC 12.1: Small Calendars & To Do" list (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

klacey -> Old CC vs CC 12.1: Small Calendars & To Do" list (1/19/2012 10:45:35 AM)

Can I add small calendars to a calendar I created - a month on 2 pages. The old version included the small calendars.

In the "To Do" column the old version of CC included faint dashed lines. Is it possible to have these in version 12.1.

Is there a certain order that has to be followed when creating your own basic calendar or is the wizard the best thing to use???

Are ther limitations with the various parts - Ready Made, Wizard and Basic??

Thanks,
KL

Brandy redux -> RE: Old CC vs CC 12.1: Small Calendars & To Do" list (1/19/2012 11:57:35 AM)

Hi klacey,

As to where you said this:

"Can I add small calendars to a calendar I created - a month on 2 pages. The old version included the small calendars."

Even though it is possible to select the 'Show Small Calendars' option on a 'Month on 2 Pages' view, the small calendars are not displayed. However, 'Show Small Calendars' should work quite well for other views.

"In the "To Do" column the old version of CC included faint dashed lines. Is it possible to have these in version 12.1."

In CC 12.1, the only lines which can be edited are the existing Borders - Inside (around each day cell) and Outside (around the entire calendar). There is no option for selecting faint dashed lines to be placed inside the "To Do" column.

"Is there a certain order that has to be followed when creating your own basic calendar or is the wizard the best thing to use???"

The Basic Calendar option is provided to allow users to personally edit the calendar. The Calendar Wizard is provided to allow users to select Ready-Made calendars which don't require much editing. So, the decision as to which thing is the best to use is pretty much a matter of personal preference.

"Are ther limitations with the various parts - Ready Made, Wizard and Basic??"

Yes there are some limitations - which include, but are not limited to:

1. When you select the Ready-Made and Calendar Wizard options, you must select an Image Set - because it is not possible to create a Ready-Made or Calendar Wizard project that does not include images.

2. Some views can be selected only in the Basic Calendar (i.e. Month on 2 pages, Week on 2 Pages, Month with Tasks, Week with Tasks, etc.).

3. Since you are accustomed to using the very early version of Calendar Creator, you will find that CC 12.1 is quite different from that very early version.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4