Update Event Reminder (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Export/Import

MizzouMiss -> Update Event Reminder (1/27/2012 8:51:40 PM)

Is there a way to make the event reminders update to the present year when January 1 comes? It seems a waste of time to have to update each one manually.

Brandy redux -> RE: Update Event Reminder (1/27/2012 9:42:48 PM)

Hi MissouMiss,

The Event Reminders should be automatically repeated from one year to the next. However, the pmremind.exe file - which is installed with some versions of PrintMaster - is not automatically installed on all Operating Systems. For example, none of the PrintMaster programs which are installed on my 64-bit version of Windows 7 (11, 16, 17, 18.1) automatically set up the Event Reminder in the Startup folder to use the pmremind.exe file. And, when I attempted to set up the pmremind.exe file myself, I was not able to do so.

If you are using WinXP, the Event Reminders should be automatically repeated from year to year.

If you are using Windows Vista or Windows 7, you might need to find another method for reminding yourself of Anniversaries, Birthdays, Appointments, etc.

I use the yahoo.com Calendar to send me an email of event reminders and the Outlook calendar to pop up a window for event reminders every time I check my Outlook email.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4