Rotating pictures other than the standard 90 degree angle (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

cachuela -> Rotating pictures other than the standard 90 degree angle (2/1/2012 5:34:51 PM)

I like to put a collage of family pictures on the first page of a 2 page wide calendar. I can put the multiple pictures on the blank page, and resize them. Is there any way to rotate them other than the standard 90 degree angle? I like to have a kind of casual scattered format with my pictures.

Thanks! [8D]

Brandy redux -> RE: Rotating pictures other than the standard 90 degree angle (2/1/2012 6:06:18 PM)

Sorry but NO cachuela,

Calendar Creator offers only the 90ยบ Rotate option. So, the best course of action would be to use a different program to rotate and then save the images, then import those rotated items into Calendar Creator.

Or, since it sounds to me like you are using one of the '2 Pages' calendar options, you might want to consider using Calendar Creator to create & print ONLY the calendar pages; then, use a different application to create and print the Facing Pages.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4