How to repeat photos every year (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

amsanborn -> How to repeat photos every year (2/8/2012 1:59:51 PM)

I selected a persons picture & wording for Feb 18, 2012 And selected to repet every year for 3 years. But when I go to Feb 18, 2013 it does not show up why?

How do you select the size of the picture I selected for a specific day of a month? I selected the same picture I used on march 8 2012 and went to march 8 2013 selected the same picture but the size of the picture was very small. I also selected other pictures I used in 2012 (Which were a good size) and selected them in 2013 and they also all came out in a small size.

Hope you all can help.

Brandy redux -> RE: How to repeat photos every year (2/8/2012 2:50:58 PM)

Hi amsanborn,

As to where you said this:

"I selected a persons picture & wording for Feb 18, 2012 And selected to repet every year for 3 years. But when I go to Feb 18, 2013 it does not show up why?"

Please try this:

1. Go to Feb 18, 2012, then double-click on the event that contains the person's picture & wording.

2. Look in the box next to 'Repeat Rule' - to make sure that it says 'Every Year'.

3. Look in the box next to 'Repeat Until' - to make sure that it says 02/18/2015.

4. If you see that 'Repeat Rule' and 'Repeat Until' are set correctly, you should be able to click on the 'Select a Date' button in the toolbar then click once on the >>, then click on Feb 18 - to advance to Feb 18, 2013

OR

Select 'View' in the menu bar then select 'Go To' then 'Date' in the menu that drops down, then click once on the >>, then click on Feb 18 - to advance to Feb 18, 2013.

However, if you added the person's picture by selecting 'Add' in the menu bar then selecting 'Picture' in the menu that drops down OR if you added the person's wording by selecting 'Add' in the menu bar then selecting 'Text' in the menu that drops down, it is very important to keep in mind that Pictures and Text which are added with the 'Add' menu cannot be repeated on the same date every year. Instead, the Pictures and Text will be placed in the exact same position for future years as they were placed on the original year. However, it is quite simple to move and re-size the pictures and text to the desired day cell.

As to where you said this:

"How do you select the size of the picture I selected for a specific day of a month?"

When a picture is associated with an event, the program controls the size of the picture. And, if there is more than one event in the day cell, the size of the picture will be reduced. The only method which can be used to 'tweak' the size of the picture is to do this;

1. Double-click on the event - to open the 'Modify Event' window.

2. Click on the 'Picture' tab.

3. On the 'Picture' tab, experiment with the options in the 'Fit Picture in Area' section - Proportional, Complete, No Change, Transparent, Tile, Center.

If you are not able to 'tweak' the picture to an acceptable size, you might want to consider using the Add | Picture option, which will allow you to manually position and size the picture next to the event. Or, you could use the Add | Event option, which will allow you to manually position and size the text anywhere in the day cell.

amsanborn -> RE: How to repeat photos every year (2/8/2012 6:38:43 PM)

Thanks I will try your information. Thanks for taking the time.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4