How can I move to the next month? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

greenhornet -> How can I move to the next month? (3/29/2012 9:18:58 AM)

I am working on a church calendar for the moth of May and cca't change the month. How can I do that?

Brandy redux -> RE: How can I move to the next month? (3/29/2012 11:14:48 AM)

Hi greenhornet,

There are actually 3 ways to move from one month to another.

1. As can be seen in the image below, The 'Previous Period' Left Arrow button and the 'Next Period' Right Arrow button can be found to the right of the 'Select View' box (see the green arrow in the image below); and, can be used to move back and forth between months or periods.

2. The 'Select a Date' button can be found 4 buttons to the right of the 'Previous Period' and 'Next Period' buttons (see the red arrow in the image below); and, can be used to select any date for any year in the past or in the future.

Please note that your toolbar with the 'Previous Period' Left Arrow button, 'Next Period' button & 'Select a Date' button might be in a different position in your Calendar Creator project - because toolbars are moveable.

3. Or, you can select any date or period by clicking on 'View' in the menu bar, then selecting 'Go To' in the menu that drops down. When the 'Go To' menu drops down, you can select

* Previous Month
* Date
* Today
* Next Month

[image]local://upfiles/10488/ED102D6C4CE541D487E36AE9BD3DCFBE.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4