Adding pages (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 2.0

applbttm -> Adding pages (5/10/2012 9:43:39 PM)

I used to have an older version of Print shop, and it allowed me to add pages to my projects. Which inspiration catergory will allow me to create a project that I can add additional pages to? I'm trying to create a booklet style project.

Brandy redux -> RE: Adding pages (5/10/2012 9:59:16 PM)

Hi applbttm,

The most important point to keep in mind about Print Shop 2.0 is that Print Shop 2.0 is not a true upgrade of any previous version of Print Shop. Instead, Print Shop 2.0 is a completely redesigned product which works in an entirely different manner than all earlier versions of Print Shop.

In Print Shop 2.0, not all project types will allow you to add pages. For example, you cannot add pages to a Certificate project but you can add pages to a Newsletter project.

For the project types which allow you to add pages, you will see a 'Pages' option in the toolbar on the left side of the workspace. And, that 'Pages' option will offer 'Add Page', 'Remove Page' and 'Page Numbering'.

So, if you do not see a 'Pages' option in the toolbar on the left side of the workspace, that would indicate that the project you are working with does not allow pages to be added.

applbttm -> RE: Adding pages (5/10/2012 10:10:19 PM)

Thank you for the response.
Unfortunately, the newsletter option doesn't allow me to create from scratch.
Would you happeb to know which other version may have the add pages option with a from scratch project?

Brandy redux -> RE: Adding pages (5/10/2012 10:15:44 PM)

Hi applbttm,

Even though Print Shop 2.0 will not allow you to select a blank newsletter project, it is very easy to delete everything from any Print Shop 2.0 project, by doing this:

1) Hold down the CTRL key while you press A

2) Press the DELETE key.

applbttm -> RE: Adding pages (5/10/2012 10:18:24 PM)

Again, thank you for your response.

I will give that a try.

Have a nice morning/night!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4