Is there a way to fill hollow text with color? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [The Print Shop 23.1 and older] >> PS General functionality

nancy1965 -> Is there a way to fill hollow text with color? (5/16/2012 5:02:23 AM)

I want to use a particular font in a project that is hollow but I want to fill the font with color so the background that I'm using doesn't show through the font. The background I'm using is red which means that the fill showing up in the font is red and I don't want that. I want the font to be outlined in black with white fill. Is there a way to do that? I can't find any way to do it. As it stands right now, the font is just outlined in black with that red background. I could add a white box and put the text over it but that is not the look that I want. I don't want a box in white, just the text in white outlined in the black.
Thank you.

ellengard -> RE: Is there a way to fill hollow text with color? (5/16/2012 9:53:35 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: nancy1965
I want to use a particular font in a project that is hollow but I want to fill the font with color so the background that I'm using doesn't show through the font.

In this program, it isn't possible to color in the font. You would need a program like Adobe PhotoShop in order to convert the font to a graphic in order to color fill the areas bounded by the loops.

As a workaround, choose a different font, use white color and apply a black outline. (This can be done in Headlines, too.)

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4