Printout is blurry (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2.0 & 2011 >> PM 2/PM 2011 Printing Specific Issues

SherryAnn74 -> Printout is blurry (7/12/2012 7:23:30 AM)

I have an older version of Printmaster I have used for years. Recently I tried to print a project and it came out blurry (gray shadow close to black letters). I have never had this problem, so I uninstalled the old version and installed PM 2.0 Platinum. Recreated the previous project (since it doesn't import from older versions) and tried to print. Same problem. I can print from other programs and have no problems. I checked HP to see if I need any updates and I do not.

I use Printmaster often and have never had this problem.

ellengard -> RE: Printout is blurry (7/12/2012 10:58:21 AM)

Neither PM 2.0 nor previous versions have any blurry print issues so I suspect your printer setup is not at the highest quality settings ... or...

you need to remove shadow formatting from your text.

Another thing you can try is to export your project to JPG, at the highest resolution. Import that JPG to your other program and print it from there.

BTW, you can have both PrintMasters installed on your computer as they have nothing in common (except name brand) and will not interfere with each other.

Also, headlines print blurrier than regular text.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4