From Scratch Brochure (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 2.0

efkrakower -> From Scratch Brochure (8/21/2012 4:16:49 PM)

I recently bought Print Shop 2.0 Professional. I needed to create a brochure from scratch. I installed the program and when I went to create from scratch a brochure there was no blank template available. What do I do. I think the disk is defective but there is no one to talk to or email to get an answer.

Please someone help me?

Brandy redux -> RE: From Scratch Brochure (8/21/2012 4:36:08 PM)

Hi efkrakower,

Since Print Shop 2.0 does not offer many blank projects, you will need to perform the following steps with some projects in order to create a blank project.

1. Open any Print Shop 2.0 project.

2. Hold down the CTRL key, then press A.

3. Press the DELETE key. All items on the page should be removed at this point.

4. If you need to remove a background, just click on the 'Clear Background' button in the toolbar on the left side of the workspace.

efkrakower -> RE: From Scratch Brochure (8/22/2012 3:31:51 AM)

Thank you, I will try this. I had no idea that the newer printshop programs do not have all the from scratch projects.

Brandy redux -> RE: From Scratch Brochure (8/22/2012 12:45:43 PM)

Hi efkrakower,

The most important point which must always be kept in mind about both Print Shop 2.0 and Print Shop 3.0 is that those programs are not true upgrades of any previous version of Print Shop. Instead, both Print Shop 2.0 and Print Shop 3.0 are completely redesigned products which work in an entirely different manner than all earlier versions of Print Shop.

And, please also keep in mind that if you purchased Print Shop 2.0 from a retail store within the last 90 days or from either broderbund.com, encore.com or hoylegaming.com within the last 30 days, you are eligible for a refund - even after the product has been installed.

Please click on the link below

http://support.encore.com/customerservice/refunds.aspx

to check out the Refund Policy.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4