Calendar Creator v12 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

JACP -> Calendar Creator v12 (9/26/2012 12:48:50 PM)

Help! First time user. I completed my calendar and took it to a publisher to print. He says that the size is too large.
I thought all the while the size was 8.5 x 11. I wanted it to be a wall calendar (8.5 x 11) that folds in the center. I envisioned using 17 x 22 paper and folding at the center. Pictures on the top half, calendar on the bottom. Is this possible in CC. If not, how about individual 8.5 x 11 single sheets. I'm really frustrated. Thanks

Brandy redux -> RE: Calendar Creator v12 (9/26/2012 5:08:37 PM)

Hi JACP,

If you will click on the link below

http://forums.encoreusa.com/tm.asp?m=41768&mpage=1&key=ꌨ

you will see in that ''2 Pages' flip calendars' pinned item that the Calendar Creator wall calendars which are designed with the picture on the top and the calendar on the bottom are actually designed to have the picture printed on one side of a sheet of paper with the calendar printed on the other side of the same sheet of paper. Then, all sheets are bound together on one edge of the paper for flipping.

If you will review the information in the ''2 Pages' flip calendars' pinned item, you will see that Calendar Creator wall calendars can be created for printing either directly from the program (when saved as a *.bcc file) or for printing by a professional printer (when saved as a *.pdf file).

lindarobin -> RE: Calendar Creator v12 (9/26/2012 8:45:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JACP
...I completed my calendar and took it to a publisher to print. He says that the size is too large.
I thought all the while the size was 8.5 x 11. I wanted it to be a wall calendar (8.5 x 11) that folds in the center...

A folded and stapled in the middle wall calendar is not possible. All the months would end up out of order. Go with the 2 pages flip wall calendar that Brandy described. The publisher probably offers Cerlox or spiral binding along with calendar printing.

The program does normally make calendars for 8.5 x 11 paper so did the publisher actually mean the file size of your calendar is too large?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4