Print shop 23.1 Pro Publisher (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

Teacakes123 -> Print shop 23.1 Pro Publisher (11/3/2012 11:36:23 PM)

How can I create a calendar, using Calendar Creator, that allow the features of the basic calendar that's created in Print Shop 3.0, Professional?

How can the appearance (color, etc) and other features of the Basic Calendar in Calendar Creator be changed? I hate the basic look that comes up, and would like to eliminate or change the colors.

ellengard -> RE: Print shop 23.1 Pro Publisher (11/4/2012 1:02:32 PM)

Calendar Creator will do so much more than any calendar project in any program be it Broderbund or Microsoft. Calendar Creator is an entire program devoted to calendar making. Because it is more sophisticated, there is a learning curve. You really do have to commit several hours to learn it. The instruction manual is in the Help menu.

ellengard -> RE: Print shop 23.1 Pro Publisher (11/4/2012 10:37:57 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Teacakes123
... I hate the basic look that comes up, and would like to eliminate or change the colors.

When you start CC Express, try the Calendar Wizard. It's a fast way to get a color scheme. Changing colors - right-click areas of the calendar to select "Properties". You can make calendar wide property changes in the Layout Object Properties box. There are different Layout Object Properties boxes, depending on where you right-click.

It's possible that the Help manual covers the full version of CC, so some of the instructions may not apply to the Express version of CC.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4