How to print notes with events (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC General Functionality

Fred95901 -> How to print notes with events (11/14/2012 2:05:10 PM)

When I view notes with events I can see them on the computer but when the calendar prints they are blacked out. How can i change that?

Thanks

DEJenc3 -> RE: How to print notes with events (11/14/2012 3:25:57 PM)

Hi, Fred,

It appears that Calendar Creator is not designed to print Notes on a calendar. See this post:

http://forums.encoreusa.com/fb.asp?m=39103

You could try a Text Box instead.

Fred95901 -> RE: How to print notes with events (11/14/2012 4:12:16 PM)

Thank you David. That's a shame CC isn't more user friendly. I imported from Outlook 2010 and all the locations became notes. Now I have to manually change each one. What would it take to change CC programing?

DEJenc3 -> RE: How to print notes with events (11/14/2012 4:56:00 PM)

I don't think we'll see much programming change in Calendar Creator, so it's best to work on the assumption that it'll stay essentially as is.

You may be able to export your Outlook data to a .csv file that CC can import, and manipulate the .csv data into columns that place the data into the CC fields where you want it. You could experiment with a small sample into a blank calendar, and it might take a good bit of tweaking to get the data formats, such as dates, into formats that CC will recognize and import correctly. You'd have to weigh the effort to do this against what it would take to change each event manually.

Alternatively, and this may be easier: you could export the calendar as you have it in CC now (with locations as notes) and move data around in that .csv file and reimport it into a new calendar.

I've never done either of these myself, so I hate to try to predict your success with it. If you try, we'd be interested to learn how well it worked.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4