Unable to download Printmaster (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> PrintMaster 2012

MaggieB -> Unable to download Printmaster (12/6/2012 9:50:52 PM)

I purchased the download for Printmaster Platinum and have followed the instructions on the email sent to me....I have copied the link and pasted it into my browser and I have also tried clicking on the link... still get the same response: Your search - •https://navarre.asknet.com/cgi-bin/deliver/CT2530712_Printmaster_plat_2012.exe?t ... - did not match any documents.

I have read the FAQ section and have not found an answer to this problem and am not even sure if I am posting my querie in the right place. There must be a better way to access my download link, since the one in the email is definitely not getting me anywhere! frustrated and heading to bed..maggie

ellengard -> RE: Unable to download Printmaster (12/6/2012 10:39:18 PM)

At the bottom of your email are Download Tips:
I've copied/pasted what was in my download email. They are probably the same as yours.

Check your system for and disable any of the following:

• Download Monitors - Programs such as GoZilla! and NetZip are not compatible with our server and will sometimes block or stop downloads.
  • Screen Savers - In some instances, screen savers can interfere with the download process. If you have a screen saver that is starting while you are downloading, disable it temporarily until your download is complete.
  • Other programs currently downloading updates or connecting to the internet for information can slow the download process. Please close any programs prior to downloading your purchase.
  • Energy Saver Mode - Some computers have an energy saver mode that will disconnect your computer from the internet after a certain amount of time. Please review your settings to allow your computer enough time to complete the download.

If you are still having issues with your download, please contact our Customer Support team. Click here to submit a support request 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, or navigate to http://support.encore.com/ordersupport/order_support_frm.aspx. You can also contact a Customer Support agent Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm CST by calling 800-395-0277 from within the United States. Canadian customers call 763-450-2466.

If the tips don't help, you need to contact Customer Support. Their contact info is in your email.

This is a user-to-user functionality support forum for users to share info about how to use the features in the programs.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
3.100586E-02