Printing Month and year (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Printing Specific

office@gvcc -> Printing Month and year (12/19/2012 11:13:52 AM)

I have Calendar Creator deluxe and am working in Windows 7. The calendar prints fine, but the banner across the top is a thick black strip. It doesn't seem to matter what adjustments I've made, this continues to print this way. I need these calendars asap. Help!

DEJenc3 -> RE: Printing Month and year (12/19/2012 1:57:41 PM)

Hi, office@gvcc,

If the banner you mention is the area that's above the actual calendar, it may be a shading issue. If you right-click in the area (not where there might be a picture or text) and select Properties, what do you see for "Shading"? If the Background Color shows as black or a very dark color, this could be the problem.

I assume the days of the week above the date cells show the text all right, but if that's not the case, let us know what you see.

You can also start with a blank calendar and compare what you see for the Properties of the problem area, provided the blank calendar displays correctly for you.

ellengard -> RE: Printing Month and year (12/19/2012 5:09:45 PM)

If all else fails, you can cover it up with a rectangle that is the same color as your background.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4