hoyle puzzle & board activation code (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> [Hoyle®] >> [Hoyle Puzzle & Board Games 2008] >> Board Games

sherry77 -> hoyle puzzle & board activation code (12/31/2012 12:28:28 PM)

I just purchased and downloaded Hoyle Puzzle and Board Games 2012. When I click the icon it asks for and activation code. Where in the world do I find my activation code. I bought this online, no disk.

JasonC -> RE: hoyle puzzle & board activation code (12/31/2012 1:40:23 PM)

We can't help you here with order information we are only equipped to provide functionality support on these forums.

I suggest you go here: http://support.encore.com/ordersupport/ for support with your order.

abel1303 -> RE: hoyle puzzle & board activation code (4/6/2023 1:23:17 AM)

If you still cannot find the email, contact the vendor's sumplete unlimited customer support team for assistance. Provide them with your order details and they should be able to provide you with the activation code.

davisjohn31 -> RE: hoyle puzzle & board activation code (6/20/2023 7:07:33 AM)

If you purchased Hoyle Puzzle and Board Games 2012 online and didn't receive Infinite Fusion Calculator an activation code, you may need to contact the seller or the game's customer support for assistance. Look through your email inbox, including spam or junk folders, for any messages related to your purchase. The activation code might have been sent to you via email.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4