US Holidays and Christian Holidays (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Export/Import

FixitMAD -> US Holidays and Christian Holidays (3/20/2013 12:35:59 PM)

Does anyone know how far out in years the built-in US Holidays and Christian Holidays will be for users of CC12 and CC12.1? How hard is it to update these events so we do not have worry about it until 2050 or something? Is this even possible?.

Thanks.

JasonC -> RE: US Holidays and Christian Holidays (3/20/2013 3:57:56 PM)

I have a suggestion box I can apply your comment to :) Thanks for the suggestion :)

DEJenc3 -> RE: US Holidays and Christian Holidays (3/20/2013 6:15:46 PM)

Hi, FixitMAD,

Encore is aware that many holidays, as well as phases of the moon, are not current. (2010 appears to be the cutoff.) The company is not planning to update the current version of Calendar Creator, although they are considering a new Calendar Creator that will include updated moon phases, as well as other requested features. We will urge that all holiday calendars be updated, since many religious holidays, like moon phases, are not easily brought up-to-date by users. There are no guarantees, so please check with Encore directly for new information.

FixitMAD -> RE: US Holidays and Christian Holidays (3/21/2013 7:50:18 AM)

Hi David,

Thanks for the information. I really really do hope that Encore WILL create a new updated Calendar Creator program. That is hopeful news. Hopefully with a new version, if created they can make some program choices to make it easier for user to bring things up to date. Whom would I contact at Encore asking the question about CC?

Thanks.

FixitMAD -> RE: US Holidays and Christian Holidays (3/21/2013 8:08:19 AM)

Hi TMLFAN4LIFE,

Thanks for adding that to the suggestion box.

quote:

TMLFAN4LIFE I have a suggestion box I can apply your comment to :) Thanks for the suggestion :)

DEJenc3 -> RE: US Holidays and Christian Holidays (3/21/2013 8:11:15 AM)

Hi, FixitMAD,

It would be very good news for many of us when an Calendar Creator updated program is released.

To contact Encore, see the options on this page:
http://www.encore.com/c-74-contact-us.aspx

Use the Customer Service contact. They may refer you to Technical Support, but Customer Service is probably the logical starting point.

FixitMAD -> RE: US Holidays and Christian Holidays (3/21/2013 8:49:50 AM)

Hi David,

Thanks again for your assistance. It seems that Encore is very hard to get a hold of. I had to end up going to the order return page and then some other option in order to even get to an area where I could send them a message.

I have done this now.

Thanks,

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4