Issues with Blackjack under "Card Games" (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Games] >> [Hoyle®] >> Hoyle Blackjack Series

dant11002 -> Issues with Blackjack under "Card Games" (9/1/2013 4:29:52 PM)

Hey All,

I have the following issues with BlackJack in Hoyle card game. Tech support could not resolve the issues and suggested checking with this forum.

Please let me know if you can help.

Issues:

1) when there is only one "real player" the program forces this player to seat in the second seat, More flexibility, specifically enabling the real player to be base 3 would be appreciated.
2) When playing with 2 real players the program often get stuck and does not allow the second real player to place a bet.
3) When playing with 3 real players the program often get stuck and does not allow the second or third player to place a bet.
4) The program just does not work with 4 real players.
5) This might have a solution, but I could not find it. I want to reset or completely change the amount of money available to players, however, the program insists on using their most recent bank-roll.

Thanks for your help,

Dan

JasonC -> RE: Issues with Blackjack under "Card Games" (9/1/2013 4:37:39 PM)

Hey dant11002,

Thanks for posting your question on the forums. I have access to all the Hoyle titles but in order to be more effective in helping I'd like to know which version of Hoyle Card Games you are currently using.

JasonC -> RE: Issues with Blackjack under "Card Games" (9/1/2013 5:15:54 PM)

The program is like this by design. I tested both Hoyle Card Games 2008 and Hoyle Card Games 2013. The behavior of the games are the same as you described.

In regards to being able to sit in the spot you want. you could start the game as a profile that is not yours, and then add human players and manipulate the seat you want and then change the others back to the computer.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4
1.611328E-02