Printing in color (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [Calendar Creator] >> CC Printing Specific

viking37 -> Printing in color (11/10/2013 7:53:03 AM)

I am on Win vista using an HP5610 printer. The printer prints in color via the PC. When using Cal creator 12 it prints in grey scale but not in color. Using either print wizard or print properties calling for color it prints in B/W. Print preview shows its in color but result is B/W. Thanks for the help. I have only used grey scale since installing cc12 so i might be missing something. Hope i posted this in correct forum!!

DEJenc3 -> RE: Printing in color (11/10/2013 8:33:23 AM)

You may not be missing anything in your setup. There are issues with Calendar Creator and multi-function (all-in-one) printers. Your HP may to be one of those:
http://forums.encoreusa.com/fb.asp?m=27731

I don't understand why it would print only grayscale in Calendar Creator, but it may be due to the possible incompatibility.

A workaround to consider: Install the free CutePDF or a similar pdf file creator, and print your calendar to pdf. You should then have no trouble printing the pdf file to your printer. It should also be interesting to see if the pdf file shows grayscale or color.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4