My Print Shop 3.5 will NOT open HELP! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5

Tosha -> My Print Shop 3.5 will NOT open HELP! (11/11/2013 11:23:36 AM)

I've been having Print Shop 3.5 Deluxe for about a month now and this morning when I tried to open it, and it Won't open. It shows that it is loading and then just stops. I went into my compatibly trouble shooter and it is telling that my the app is incompatible?? I don't understand why because I have been on it every day and it's worked fine. So I tried using other windows settings to open it and still nothing. I called and they said they would have to send it up to a manager and they will email me back. well I still haven't heard from them....So I was wondering if anyone had and a similar problem and had any advice for me. Thanks in advance!!!!

Tosha

ellengard -> RE: My Print Shop 3.5 will NOT open HELP! (11/11/2013 5:35:32 PM)

You can submit a tech support ticket here:
http://support.encore.com/technicalsupport/tech_support_frm.aspx?product_id=3256

If this happened to me, I would try uninstalling and reinstalling. Sometimes automatic Windows updates causes a program to stop loading.

Tosha -> RE: My Print Shop 3.5 will NOT open HELP! (11/11/2013 5:52:29 PM)

I uninstalled it and reinstalled it and still having the same problem. I'm going to go ahead and submit a support help ticket. Thanks for the help! I really appreciate it!

ellengard -> RE: My Print Shop 3.5 will NOT open HELP! (11/11/2013 6:19:25 PM)

Hope they help you quickly. In the meantime, it never hurts to run some cleanup utilities (disk cleanup, registry cleanup, defrag, anti-virus, etc.) It may even solve the problem.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4