Importing Photos (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5

SusanK -> Importing Photos (11/13/2013 12:12:33 PM)

I'm new to this version of The Print Shop Deluxe 3.5. I went into help and tried to figure out how to import my own photos into the program and couldn't find any instructions.... I did find how I could import one photo at a time and wondered if there is a way I could download all of my photos into the program as a group???

Thanks for any help in advance....

Susan Richards

ellengard -> RE: Importing Photos (11/14/2013 9:25:52 AM)

Click the My Photos button. In the Gallery, click Import. Go to where your photos are stored. Select multiple files (use click with control or shift key). Click Open.

DWHough -> RE: Importing Photos (11/29/2013 12:07:50 PM)

My problem, aside from there being no user manual for the Print Shop Professional 3.5, is that when I layer photos on a page and group them, only the last image will print. I cannot find a word on this problem and have spent too many hours trying to find the solutions without support documentation. Anyone know a solution to the problem or the larger problem of documentation?

ellengard -> RE: Importing Photos (11/29/2013 3:54:23 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DWHough
...user manual...
... layer photos on a page and group them, only the last image will print.

The user manual is on this website:
http://www.printshop.com/user-guide.aspx

I am using Win7 and grouped photos print fine for me. If you are using Win8, I suspect there may be a minor incompatibility issue with a simple workaround. Try the Save As PDF feature. If your group appears correctly, you can print the PDF.

Have you tried printing your project leaving the photos ungrouped? If that works, leave them ungrouped.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4