Editing color in clip art (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> The Print Shop 3.5

Pat54 -> Editing color in clip art (12/5/2013 4:37:26 AM)

In Print Shop Deluxe 23 I could edit clip art, change the colors, sizes of different parts of it, etc. I cannot find out how to do that in Printshop Professional. Can you help me?

JasonC -> RE: Editing clip art (12/5/2013 7:27:16 AM)

You posted under the Print Shop 3.5 Forums so I'm going to assume that that you are using this program.

Here is a screenshot of my program. I put in a bird in a basket in this project , and then at the top left I saw a couple of items highlighted in the image tab. A couple of them are greyed out for some reason that I don't know but if you were it edit the properties of your clipart there, there are a couple of options to mess around with, at least in my copy of it.

[image]http://i42.tinypic.com/5p3acz.jpg[/image]

Pat54 -> RE: Editing clip art (12/5/2013 8:32:55 AM)

What I would want to do with this, and what I cannot find out how to, is change the color of the bird, change the color of the basket and even change the color of just the wings. I was able to do that with Printshop Deluxe, but unable to find out how to do
it with this version. And yes, this is the same version I am trying to use. I am actually thinking about sending it back! Never bought software before that I could find instructions on how to use it!

ellengard -> RE: Editing clip art (12/5/2013 11:34:32 AM)

To edit a clipart's colors in v3.5 Professional, you access the Effects features in the Image Editor. Tint changes the entire clipart's color. Using the Magic Wand selection tool, you can change just those colors you choose.

Deluxe version does not have all the Image Editor tools found in Pro version.

[image]local://upfiles/9017/DC5A242BF76B4C3FBBCB27ACBA31F38B.jpg[/image]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4