No address book print template (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Product Forums] >> [Productivity Software] >> [PrintMaster 18.1 and older] >> PM Printing Specific Issues

georgec -> No address book print template (12/5/2013 5:16:25 PM)

I have Printmaster Platinum 18, when trying to print out a list of addresses, I get the error message "no address book print template found", how can I print out my addresses
Georgec

ellengard -> RE: No address book print template (12/5/2013 6:35:19 PM)

I don't know where or what the print template is, so I just print all my addresses via a label mail merge project.

I used Avery template 5160 and printed on regular paper. This gives me 30 addresses on each page.

Ettie -> RE: No address book print template (12/5/2013 11:24:25 PM)

The "no address book print template found" problem was originally experienced with PrintMaster 17. And, the problem has been known to occur with PrintMaster 18, as well.

Encore's recommended fix was to replace the installed addr1.sig & addr2.sig files in the PrintMaster Books folder with newer versions, which were provided on the older Knowledgebase as downloads.

As luck would have it, I still have copies of those addr1.sig & addr2.sig files. Since this forum does not appear to allow *.sig files to be uploaded, if you will click on my email link at the bottom of this message, then request the *.sig files, I will be happy to send copies of those *.sig files to you.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4